A message from Sharks President – Scott Marsden
Hello Shark Family
Well with the preseason in full swing at the moment it is great to see large numbers for both the Seniors and Juniors. Next year presents many challenges and as a club we’re up for these challenges.
There will be several changes next year that are exciting and underway.
• All new furniture for the rooms – thanks to our major sponsor WestWaters
• The council is suppling us with a goal net at the club room end and trees to help reduce the wind up at Shark Park – Thank you Melton Council
• Ladies footy kicks off next year- Good numbers, still some positions available
• We have Con taking over the running of the canteen with a revamped delicious menu for you to choose from next year – Watch this space
• All Juniors will receive a training top as part of the rego next year
• We continue to focus on building our sponsorship and relationships for the club with some of our majors committing to 2018 – WestWaters, McDonald’s, Telstra, Sporting Globe, Regroup Logistics and NAW to name a few so if you are interested in sponsoring the club please give me a call.
The committee has been working hard to put processes in place to ensure the club is set up for the future.
The Seniors have been on the track for several weeks now with a large number of the boys coming back ready to go for the 2018 season and take the next step as a senior group. Steve and the team have put in a large amount of work over the off season so well done to them in retaining the majority of our current playing list and adding a few recruits.
I want to take this opportunity to thank the outgoing committee for all their work in keeping the club going and look forward to seeing them around the club next year because without their passion and love for the Sharks we wouldn’t have such a great club so a massive thank you.
Please all have a wonderful Christmas with your family and loved ones and an amazing 2018 – rest, relax and enjoy your holiday time and l look forward to seeing you all around the club in 2018. If you have any questions shot me an email President@thesharks.com.au
Hillside Sharks President